RMS-0740 Radiation Measurement System
RMS-0740 Product Info
Watch the RMS-0740 measure antenna radiation patterns
Contact us for price and ordering information
The Radiation Measurement System (RMS) is a unique turnkey system that will measure Radiation Patterns and Total Radiated Power (TRP) from a 3-axis rotation.
While this is usually measured in an anechoic chamber to avoid reflections to affect the measurement, the RMS has a smart antenna design to reduce the sensitivity for reflections. This allows radiation measurements to be made in relatively small lab or office spaces.
An extensive evaluation at the Philips Innovations Services (PINS) anechoic labs has shown that in a normal environment the RMS can produce results that are comparable with anechoic measurements.
Key features are:
- Turnkey system includes rotation table, measurement antenna and receiver and application software.
- Dual polarization antenna and dual channel receiver, needs only one rotation per axis.
- Measures 3-axis radiation patterns in minutes.
- Measures Field Strength, EiRP, Antenna Gain, Total Radiated Power.
- 3D representation of measurements.
- Frequency range 600MHz – 4GHz.
- Can measure multiple frequencies at the same time.
- Can generate a horizontal or vertical test signal.
- Generator-port option allows closed loop measurement of an Antenna under test.
- Real-time power and polarization indicator
- No calibration necessary.
- Lightweight and heavy duty table option.
- Can be used in normal office space with moderate space requirements. No need for an anechoic chamber.
- Compact and portable system.
- Session manager for storing measurements and configurations.
- Quality reporting.
This set of Radiation Patterns from 600MHz to 4GHz was measured in one rotation sequence:
Please contact one of our representatives or MegiQ for more information.